- The GTranslate Free version is licensed under GNU/GPL license.
- GTranslate Pro license is for one domain name and cannot be shared. The license is provided for unlimited period of time. Sharing or other methods which allow you to use the license on other websites are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your service.
- GTranslate Enterprise license is for one domain name and cannot be shared. The license is provided for one year period of time.
- With GTranslate Enterprise you can use up to 10 GB translation traffic each month. If you will use more than that we may require to make additional payment depending on the traffic amount you need.
- To configure special domains or special SSL for GTranslate Enterprise service you should pay $50 non-refundable configuration fee.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from Edvard Ananyan.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to our product, modified or unmodified. GTranslate is Copyright (C) of Edvard Ananyan. The product is provided "as it is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- During the first year, we provide support and updates by email for the GTranslate Pro version.
- Customers that purchased GTranslate Pro or Enterprise, will get support from us (via our forum) during the service time. Users that download and use GTranslate Free version, are not entitled to any support by us. However we will try to respond to all the requests and keep our customers satisfied. We reserve the right to limit or cancel support in the following situations:
- unreasonable behavior by the client; such as bad language, racism etc
- continued/repeating (server) issues that can not (or should not) be resolved by us
- the client is not cooperative in providing additional details on the issues raised
- We reserve the right to terminate your service if this Terms of Service is violated.
- We reserve the right to reject your order without any explanation.
- In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our GTranslate Free product under the grant of the GNU/GPL license, but you will not receive support or updates.
- We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
- The prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- If you are using or have used GTranslate you agree to receive emails from us about GTranslate.
- This Terms of Service may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at our discretion.
- We have a money back guarantee. Please check the Returns Policy for more information.
Laatst aangepast op donderdag, maart 26 2015 17: 58